These sensors are rubber housed for durability and can be mounted in painted metal bumpers*.
- At approx' 2.0~1.8 metre the buzzer starts to sound slowly
- As you get closer the buzzer sounds faster
- At approx' 0.50 metre the buzzer sounds constantly........stop !
*Detection distances vary according to fitted height and obstacles being detected.
Note: Reversing sensors are a driving aid and the usual driving precautions should be taken whilst reversing. Sensors may not detect all possible objects/obstructions. Detection distances are approximate.
* The cut edge of metal bumpers must be painted to prevent rust.
Not recommended for chrome bumpers due to potential rust and peeling of the chrome at the cut edge.
- Rubber outer sensor head shells
- Bevelled sensor lip to enable correct installation angle
- Automatically switch on when reverse gear selected
- 4 bumper mounted sensors
- Detachable heads for easy service or vehicle repair
- Control module - 2 wire installation
- Super loud buzzer
- 21mm plastic bumper hole cutting tool
- Finished in matt black - painting not recommended