Can't see the front of your vehicle or judge the distance when parking nose into a wall, vehicle or other obstacle ?
Our front parking sensors solve that problem and can avoid expensive repairs, not only to your vehicle but also to what you may have hit !
Automatic switch on
As you approach a wall whilst parking (or other large object), just depress the foot brake to activate the sensors. As you get closer, you get audible warning beeps that get faster as you get closer. The sensors switch off automatically 10 seconds after releasing the brake pedal.
- At approx' 1.3 metre the buzzer starts to sound slowly
- As you get closer the buzzer sounds faster
- At approx' 0.5 metre the buzzer sounds constantly
*Detection distances vary according to fitted height and obstacles being detected.
Note: Parking sensors are a driving aid and the usual driving precautions should be taken. Sensors may not detect all possible objects/obstructions. Audible warning distances are approximate and will vary according to vehicle type, fitted height and width and the type of object to be detected.
Note: When driving at very high motorway speeds or in rain, activating the sensors by pressing the brake pedal may cause the buzzer to sound briefly due to wind pressure or water being detected. An optional on/off switch can be fitted.
- 4 bumper mounted sensors (use 2 on small vehicles - 4 on larger)
- 22.5mm detachable heads for easy service or vehicle repair
- Control module - 3 wire
- 19.5mm bumper hole cutting tool
- Can be painted to match your vehicle